Pork Stir-Fry With Tagliatelli
Write a review
- 40ml cake flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 small pork fillets cut into strips or Uitkyk cut Pork stir-fry strips
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 25 ml olive oil
- Rosemary & olive seasoning to taste
- 125ml sour cream or crème fraiche
- 15ml chopped parsley
- ½ packet small rocket leaves
- 4-6 portions cooked tagliatelli (keep warm)
- Place the flour in a plastic packet and shake the pork fillet strips in the flour to coat lightly.
- Remove, and fry gently in the olive oil, together with garlic.
- Season with rosemary and olive seasoning and spoon the sour cream into the pan.
- Stir gently to warm through.
- Spoon pork strips onto the tagliatelle and sprinkle with parsley.
- Top with rocket leaves.