Chocolate Braai Pie
Write a review
- 2 Rolls (400g each) Today’s Puff Pastry
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 135g Aero chocolate bar, broken into squares
- 100g hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 egg whisked
- 250ml fresh or frozen raspberries
- 250ml cream. Whisked.
- Grease a clean folding grid with nonstick spray.
- Unroll one roll of pastry and place carefully on the cold braai grid. Top evenly with the marshmallows, chocolate and nuts.
- Unroll the second sheet of pastry and put on top of the filling. Use a fork to seal the edges.
- Brush the pastry with the whisked egg. Close the grid and braai over moderate coals for 20 – 30 minutes or until golden brown and done on both sides.
- To serve: cut pie into squats and serve with raspberries and cream.