Sweetcorn, Butternut and Chorizo Soup
Write a review
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 60 g diced chorizo
- 1 onion, chopper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp curry powder or paprika
- 500g butternut, seeds removed and cubed
- 1.25 L chicken stock
- 200g frozen sweetcorn
- Small handful of fresh coriander leaves.
- Heat the oil and fry the chorizo for a few minutes, until crispy. Remove it wit ha draining spoon and set aside. Add the onion and cook for a few min, to soften. Stir the garlic and curry powder or paprika and cook for 1 min.
- Add the cubes of butternut and chicken stock. Bring to boil and simmer for 25 minutes. Add the sweetcorn and warm through. Serve the soup sprinkled with crispy chorizo and coriander leaves.