Potato Salad with lemon and rocket
Write a review
- 500g baby potatoes, cooked with skin on
- olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch of spring onion chopped
- juice and zest of 1 large lemon
- 1 packet fresh rocket leaves or lettuce, roughly broken into pieces
- Put the sill-warm potatoes in a salad bowl and lightly press a wooden spoon into each potato to break open.
- Pour generous amount of olive oil over and season well with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the spring onion, lemon juice and zest over. Mix and let cool.
- Finish by garnishing with rocket leaves or lettuce.
- Spring onions can be used raw in salads, as a garnish or cooked as part of Asian stir-fry dishes.