- 1 x 200 g packet coconut biscuits
- 100 g (110 ml) butter, melted
- 500 ml thick Greek-style yogurt
- 1 x 385 g tin condensed milk
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 100 g white chocolate chips
- Juice and grated rind of 2 lemons
- Icing sugar for dusting
- White chocolate sauce of your choice
- Process the biscuits on high speed in a food processor until finely crumbed.
- Add the butter and mix well until it forms a moist mixture.
- Line the base of a 20 x 14 cm microwave-safe loaf pan with plastic wrap and spray well with non-stick food spray.
- Line the base of the pan with the biscuit mixture.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour into the loaf pan.
- Place the pan in the microwave oven and cook for 8 minutes on high.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Turn out onto a serving platter and remove the plastic wrap.
- Dust with icing sugar.
- Serve with white chocolate sauce of your choice.