- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 60g diced chorizo
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp curry powder or paprika
- 500g butternut, seeds removed and cubed
- 1.25L chicken stock
- 200g frozen sweetcorn
- Small handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Heat the oil and fry the chorizo for a few min, until crispy. Remove it with a draining spoon and set aside. Add the onion and cook for a few min, to soften. Stir in the garlic and curry powder or paprika and cook foe 1min.
- Add the cubes of butternut and chicken stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 25min. Add the sweetcorn and warm through. Serve the soup sprinkled with crispy chorizo and coriander leaves.
- Serving Size: 4