- 6 to 8 lamb loin chops
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oreganum
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place lamb chops into a shallow dish
- In a small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, pepper and herbs. Rub over chops. Place in fridge and let marinade for at let 1 hour, or up to 12 hours.
- Remove chips from marinade and season with salt
- Pre heat a large heavy skillet over medium high heat. Add in 2 tablespoons olive oil and butter until melted.
- Cook chops in the heavy skillet for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Serve hot garnished with additional fresh herbs.
error: Content is protected !!