Lamb chops on a bed of potatoes. To die for!
- 30 ml melted butter
- 4 large unpeeled potatoes, thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic love, crushed
- 10 ml dried rosemary
- 30 ml olive oil
- 8 lamb chops (rib or shoulder)
- Preheat the oven to 260°C and place a rack in the center.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Brush with some of the melted butter and place a single layer of potatoes on top.
- Brush the potatoes with the rest of the butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and olive oil.
- Baste the chops with this mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chops on top of the potatoes and bake for 20 minutes, then grill for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with salad.
- Serving Size: 4