- 1kg Pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 1 x 165ml tin coconut cream
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- 100g streaky bacon
- 1 tbsp. Xylitol
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 5g spring onion, finely sliced, to serve.
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the pumpkin in a roasting dish, add the coconut cream and season well. Roast for 30 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft, then blitz until smooth using an immersion blender.
- 2. Heat a pan, toss in the bacon and cook until crispy. Add the xylitol, sauté for another minute and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 3. To serve: Serve mash hot, topped with bacon and sprinkled with spring onion.
- Serving Size: 4