- 2 mealies
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- ½ tbsp. sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red-wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 avocados, sliced and sprinkled with lemon juice
- 400g mixed tomatoes, sliced
- 1 heart romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 150g blue cheese or cheddar
- 1. Heat the oven to 180°C and heat a griddle pan on the hob. Brush the mealies and chicken with sunflower oil. Brown the chicken on both sides, put it in a roasting pan; cook for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Turn griddle pan down to medium and fry the mealies for 10 – 12 minutes or until cooked.
- 2. For the dressing, mix olive oil, red-wine vinegar, honey, Worcester sauce and Dijon until smooth and combined.
- 3. Slice the chicken and slice the corn off the cob. Add both to a serving bowl with other ingredients in rows. Drizzle over dressing, warm the wraps and cut them in 4. Serve with cheese on side.
- Serving Size: 4