- 3 x T-Bone steaks, 6 cm thick (Alternatively use Sirloin)
- 45 ml olive oil
- 2 springs rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50 g butter
- 1. Marinated the T-bone steaks in olive oil with the rosemary, crushed garlic, salt and pepper for 24 hours.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- 3. Heat the pan until it’s smoking hot. Sear the T-bone steaks on both sides until golden brown.
- 4. Place the steaks in the heated oven with a teaspoon of butter on each of them, and cook for about 15 minutes.
- 5. Remove the steaks from the oven, cover in foil and allow to rest for about 4 minutes.
- 6. Slice the meat of the bone in thin shivers, stand the bones upright on a platter and serve the meat around the bone. Garnish with the lemons.
- Lemon wedges
- Serving Size: 8