- 25 ml (5 tsp) olive oil
- 2 Large onions (chopped)
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 250 g biltong (sliced)
- 250 ml ( 1 cup) grated cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 250 ml (1 cup) Sour cream
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a quiche pan
- Heat the oil and fry the onions and the mushrooms until tender. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Place some biltong into the prepared quiche pan, cover with fried onions, mushrooms, cheese and parsley.
- Beat the cream and eggs together until combined and pour into the quiche pan. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
error: Content is protected !!