Always a big hit for a relaxed get together, these are at their best cooked in the oven as the honey will burn and flame on the braai.
- 4 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 4 Garlic cloves, Crushed
- 6 tbsp. Honey
- 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Chili flakes
- 1.5 kg Chicken wings
- 1. Simply mix all the ingredients, apart from the chicken, together.
- 2. Pop the chicken and marinade in a zip-lock bag and leave to marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours (the wings will happily sit there for up to 48 hours).
- 3. Heat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan.
- 4. Line a roasting tin with a double layer of foil.
- 5. Arrange the chicken and all the marinade in a single layer, and roast for 35-40 minutes, or until browned and bubbling. Baste again with the marinade half way through cooking.
- 6. To serve sprinkle over sea salt and black pepper.
- Serving Size: 4